Cantons of Switzerland Map
You can easily create a cantons of Switzerland map using Mapline. Switzerland, one of the wealthiest countries in the world, is located in in Western and Central Europe. As a landlocked country, it shares borders with Italy, France, Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein. When it comes to national performance, Switzerland leads in economic competitiveness, government transparency, human development and quality of life. Zürich and Geneva cities belong to the top cities with the highest quality of life in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a cantons of Switzerland map. Switzerland is divided into 26 cantons which are further divided into 2,485 municipalities. Each canton has its own constitution, court, government and parliament. Populations among the cantons vary with Appenzell Innerrhoden being the least populous (15,000 population) and Zürich as the most populous (1,253,500 population). In size, they also vary with Basel-Stadt as the smallest (37 km2) and Graubünden as the largest canton (7,105 km2).
Steps to Create a Cantons of Switzerland Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Switzerland Cantons.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a cantons of Switzerland map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each canton just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a cantons of Switzerland map.