Regions of England Map
You can easily create a regions of England map using Mapline. England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. It shares its borders with Scotland and Wales. In England, the region is considered to be the highest administrative division. London (more popularly known as the Greater London) is the only region which has an elected Mayor and assembly while the other regions have local authority leaders’ boards. Using Mapline, you can easily create a regions of England map. England is divided into 9 regions and 48 counties. The largest region in size is South West with 23,829 km2 area while the smallest in London (1,572 km2). In terms of population, the most populous region is South East while the North East Region is the least populous.
Steps to Create a Regions of England Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “England Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”