Map of United Kingdom Countries
You can easily create a map of United Kingdom countries using Mapline. The United Kingdom is made up of 4 countries:
- England – divided into 9 regions and 48 ceremonial counties. For local government purposes, the country is divided into counties, districts and parishes.
- Scotland – divided into 32 council areas for local government purposes. Scotland is also divided into 34 counties or shires for cultural and geographical purposes.
- Wales – divided into 22 single-tier principal areas for local government purposes.
- Northern Ireland -divided into 6 counties: Antrim, Armagh, Down, Fermanagh, Londonderry and Tyrone.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of United Kingdom countries.
Steps to Create a Map of United Kingdom Countries
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “U.K. Countries.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of United Kingdom countries! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each country just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of United Kingdom countries.