Map of Dominica Parishes
What a Map of Dominica Parishes Tells AboutYou can easily create a map of Dominica parishes using Mapline. Known as the “Nature Island,” Dominica is an island country located in the regions of Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. Its neighboring regions are Guadeloupe and Martinique. The land area of 750 km2 is the home of more than 72,000 inhabitants. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Dominica parishes. Dominica is divided into 10 parishes. Saint Andrew is the largest parish with 178.1 km2 in size. The smallest parish is Saint Luke with the size of 7.8 km2. In terms of population, Saint George is the most populous with more than 21,000 people while the least populous is Saint Peter with a population of less than 1,500.
Steps to Create a Map of Dominica Parishes
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Dominica Parishes.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”