Map of Guatemala Municipalities
You can easily create a map of Guatemala municipalities using Mapline. Guatemala is located in Central America. It is strategically located between El Salvador and Mexico, bordering the North Pacific Ocean and the Gulf of Honduras between Honduras and Belize. The total area of 108,889 square kilometers is rich with chicle, fish, hydro-power, nickel, petroleum, and rare woods. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Guatemala municipalities. Guatemala is divided into 22 departments which are further divided into 335 municipalities.
Steps to Create a Guatemala Municipalities Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Guatemala Municipalities.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”