Map of Panama Provinces
You can easily create a map of Panama provinces using Mapline. Panama is a country located in Central America. Its neighboring countries are Costa Rica and Colombia. The country’s city, Panama City, is also its largest city being the home of almost half of its population. It prides itself in building the world renowned Panama Canal which joins the Pacific to the Atlantic.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Panama provinces. Panama is divided into 10 provinces which in turn are further divided into districts and townships. The country has a total of 10 cities. There are also 5 shires which are homes of different indigenous groups.
Steps to Create a Map of Panama Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Panama Provinces and Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Panama provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Panama provinces.