Map of U.S. Combined New England City and Town Area
You can easily create a map of U.S. Combined New England City and Town Area using Mapline. In 2010, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) defined and delinated the combined New England city and town areas (CNECTAs) since theys play an important role in census and non-statistical programmatic applications.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of U.S. Combined New England City and Town Area. The NECTAs that have a high degree of employment interchange are combined to form Combined NECTAS. However, NECTAs that are part of a CNECTA have their own identities.
Steps to Create a Map of U.S. Combined New England City and Town Area
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “U.S. Combined New England City and Town Areas.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”