Map of U.S. Metropolitan Division
You can easily create a map of U.S. Metropolitan Division using Mapline. According to the United States Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Metropolitan Division refers to a county or group of counties that are within a metropolitan statistical area with at least 2.5 million people. The division has its own economic, social, and cultural area within the larger region.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of U.S. Metropolitan Division. There are 10 Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) that are further divided into metropolitan divisions.
Steps to Create a Map of U.S. Metropolitan Division
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “U.S. Metropolitan Division.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of U.S. Metropolitan Division! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each division just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of U.S. Metropolitan Division.