Map of U.S. Metropolitan Division
You can easily create a map of U.S. Metropolitan Division using Mapline. According to the United States Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Metropolitan Division refers to a county or group of counties that are within a metropolitan statistical area with at least 2.5 million people. The division has its own economic, social, and cultural area within the larger region. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of U.S. Metropolitan Division. There are 10 Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) that are further divided into metropolitan divisions.
Steps to Create a Map of U.S. Metropolitan Division
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “U.S. Metropolitan Divisions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”