Map of U.S. New England City and Town Area Division
You can easily create a map of U.S. New England City and Town Area Division using Mapline. New England City and Town Area is a term given by the U.S. federal government to refer to a geographic and statistical entity in the New England region which consists of 6 states. Since towns are significantly smaller than counties, NECTA and NECTA Divisions were designed to provide a closer approximation compared to Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of U.S. New England City and Town Area Division. NECTAs with population of more than 2.5 million are divided into smaller groups known as NECTA Divisions. These divisions consist of main city or town that serve as an employment center, and a number of adjacent cities and towns connected to the main city or town through commuting ties.
Steps to Create a Map of U.S. New England City and Town Area Division
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “U.S. New England City and Town Area Division” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of U.S. Combined New England Town and City Area! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each division just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of U.S. New England City and Town Area Division.