Map of U.S. New England City and Town Area Division
You can easily create a map of U.S. New England City and Town Area Division using Mapline. New England City and Town Area is a term given by the U.S. federal government to refer to a geographic and statistical entity in the New England region which consists of 6 states. Since towns are significantly smaller than counties, NECTA and NECTA Divisions were designed to provide a closer approximation compared to Metropolitan Statistical Area. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of U.S. New England City and Town Area Division. NECTAs with population of more than 2.5 million are divided into smaller groups known as NECTA Divisions. These divisions consist of main city or town that serve as an employment center, and a number of adjacent cities and towns connected to the main city or town through commuting ties.
Steps to Create a Map of U.S. New England City and Town Area Division
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “U.S. New England City and Town Area Divisions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”