US County Subdivision Map
You can easily create a US County Subdivision map by state. County Subdivisions are primary divisions of counties. They may refer to census county divisions, census sub-areas, minor civil divisions, and unorganized territories. A Federal Information Processing Series (FIPS) code is assigned per county subdivision along with an 8-digit National Standard feature identifier.Using Mapline, you can easily create a US County Subdivision map by state.
Steps to Create a US County Subdivision Map by State
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “U.S. County Subdivisions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”