Map Fiji Divisions with Mapline Mapping Software
You can easily create a map of Fiji divisions using Mapline. Fiji is an island country located at the South Pacific Ocean. Among its closest neighbors are New Zealand, Vanuatu, Tonga, and the Samoas. The country, which covers a land area of around 18,300 km2, is made up of over 330 islands and 500 plus islets. Of its hundreds of islands, only 110 are permanently inhabited.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Fiji divisions. The islands of Fiji are divided into 4 divisions which are further divided into 14 provinces: (1) Central Division with 5 provinces; (2) Eastern Division with 3 provinces; (3) Northern Division with 3 provinces; and (4) Western Division with 3 provinces. Once you start your territory mapping of Fiji, you will be amazed on the measure of new ideas, patterns and geographical information that you can get.
Steps to Create a Map of Fiji Divisions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Fiji Divisions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”