Map Federated States of Micronesia Using a Territory Mapping Software
Learn Something About Federated States of MicronesiaYou can easily create a Federated States of Micronesia map using Mapline. Micronesia is an island nation located in the Western Pacific Ocean. The 4 states comprise around 607 islands with a combined land area of around 702 km2. The nearest neighboring countries are New Guinea, Guam, Palau and the Philippines. It is a US associated state and known as the 14th largest Exclusive Economic Zone in the world.Using Mapline, you can easily create a Federated States of Micronesia map. Micronesia is divided into 4 states – Yap, Chuuk, Pohnpei and Kosrae. Pohnpei is the largest among the 4 states while Kosrae is the smallest. The most populous is the state of Chuuk with more than 55,000 in population.
Steps to Create a Map of Federated States of Micronesia
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Federated States of Micronesia.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”