Map of Papua New Guinea Regions
You can easily create a map of Papua New Guinea regions using Mapline. Papua New Guinea (PNG) is a country located in the Oceana. It consists of the New Guinea Island which is the 2nd largest island in the world, and more than 600 other islands. The country is the home of over 7 million people and 852 languages. PNG is a least explored country with many species of plants and animals that are yet to be discovered.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Papua New Guinea regions. Papua New Guinea is divided into 4 regions. Regions are significant divisions used in different aspects of commercial, government, sporting and others. These regions are further divided into 22 provinces, the National Capital District and the Autonomous Region. Provinces are sub-divided into districts and local level government areas.
Steps to Create a Map of Papua New Guinea Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Papua New Guinea Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Papua New Guinea regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Papua New Guinea regions.