Map of Vanuatu Provinces
You can easily create a map of Vanuatu provinces using Mapline. Vauatu is a Pacific island nation located in the South Pacific Ocean. Its neighboring countries are Australia, New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Fiji. Its economy depends largely on 4 mainstays: agriculture, financial services, raising cattle, and tourism. Its main products for export are copra, cocoa, and timber.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Vanuatu provinces. Vanuatu is divided into 6 provinces which in turn are further divided into municipalities headed by a mayor and its city council. The main responsibilities of the provinces include the collection of local taxes and creation of local by-laws for tourism, provincial budget and others.
Steps to Create a Map of Vanuatu Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Vanuatu Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Vanuatu provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Vanuatu provinces.