Map of Vanuatu Provinces
You can easily create a map of Vanuatu provinces using Mapline. Vauatu is a Pacific island nation located in the South Pacific Ocean. Its neighboring countries are Australia, New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Fiji. Its economy depends largely on 4 mainstays: agriculture, financial services, raising cattle, and tourism. Its main products for export are copra, cocoa, and timber. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Vanuatu provinces. Vanuatu is divided into 6 provinces which in turn are further divided into municipalities headed by a mayor and its city council. The main responsibilities of the provinces include the collection of local taxes and creation of local by-laws for tourism, provincial budget and others.
Steps to Create a Map of Vanuatu Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Vanuatu Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”