Map of Argentina Departments
You can easily create a map of Argentina departments using Mapline. Argentina’s 23 provinces are divided into departments, the 2nd level of administrative division. This division exists in all provinces except for the Province of Buenos Aires and the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, the national capital. The two have individual and separate divisions arrangements. Buenos Aires province is divided into partidos while Buenos Aires City is divided into 15 communes.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Argentina departments. There are 376 departments in Argentina, including the two “nominal” departments of Tierra del Fuego Province. The departments have a significant role in election of legislative bodies.
Steps to Create a Map of Argentina Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Argentina Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Argentina departments! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Argentina departments.