Map of Argentina Partidos – Buenos Aires Province
You can easily create a map of Argentina partidos in the province of Buenos Aires using Mapline. The province of Buenos Aires is the largest province in Argentina country. With a total area of 307,571 km2, Buenos Aires province covers 39% of the entire population of the country. The province is divided into small divisions called “partidos.” They are the 2nd level administrative subdivision like departments in all other provinces. Buenos Aires is the only province that has “partidos” as its 2nd administrative division. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Argentina partidos. Buenos Aires Province is divided into 135 partidos which are further divided into smaller localities like municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Argentina Partidos – Buenos Aires Province
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Argentina Partidos – Buenos Aires Province.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”