Map of Argentina Communes – Buenos Aires City
You can easily create a map of Argentina Communes in Buenos Aires City using Mapline. Communes are defined as “units of decentralized political and administrative management governed by designated residents.” In Argentina, only the city of Buenos Aires has this administrative division. It is considered as the 2nd administrative level in the capital city, like the “partidos” in the province of Buenos Aires, and departments in other provinces.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Argentina Communes. There are 15 communes in the city of Buenos Aires, which are further divided into 48 neighborhoods. The city of Buenos Aires has a population of almost 3 million.
Steps to Create a Map of Argentina Communes in Buenos Aires City
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Argentina Communes – Buenos Aires City.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Argentina communes! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each commune just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Argentina communes.