Map of Bolivia Provinces
You can easily create a map of Bolivia provinces using Mapline. Bolivia, a land-locked country in Western-Central South America, covers 1,098,581 km2 area with a population of 10 million.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Bolivia provinces. Bolivia is divided into 9 departments which are further divided into 112 provinces. Furthermore, provinces are divided into 337 municipalities and cantons. The department of La Paz is said to be the largest district with 20 provinces, 431 cantons, and 82 municipalities. On the other hand, Pando Department is the smallest with 5 provinces, 32 cantons and 11 municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Bolivia Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Bolivia Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all provinces of Bolivia! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Bolivia provinces.