Map of Brazil Counties
You can now create a map of Brazil counties of Florianopolis and Sao Paulo using Mapline. Florianópolis is the capital city and the 2nd largest city of Sta. Catarina state located in the South region. It is the 2nd most populous state with 1,111,702 population. Meanwhile, São Paulo, a state in Brazil, is one of the major economic powerhouse in Brazilian economy. Having the largest population, it is also the richest state in Brazil. The capital, São Paulo, is also the largest city in South America. Using Mapline, you can create a Brazil map of counties. Mapline offers Brazil counties in the states of Florianopolis and Sao Paulo. In the future, more cities with counties will be added to meet your mapping needs.
Steps to Create a Map of Brazil Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Brazil Counties.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”