Map of Paraguay Departments
You can easily create a map of Paraguay departments using Mapline. Paraguay, known as the “Heart of South America,” is a country located at the center of South America. Its neighboring countris are Argentina, Brazil and Bolivia. Paraguay is the home of some 6.5 million, a third part of which is living in Asunción, the country’s capital and the largest city.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Paraguay departments. Paraguay is divided into 17 departments and 1 capital district. The country is also divided into 2 regions: The “Occidental Region” and the “Oriental Region.”
Steps to Create a Map of Paraguay Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Paraguay Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the departments of Paraguay! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Paraguay departments.