Map of Paraguay Departments
You can easily create a map of Paraguay departments using Mapline. Paraguay, known as the “Heart of South America,” is a country located at the center of South America. Its neighboring countris are Argentina, Brazil and Bolivia. Paraguay is the home of some 6.5 million, a third part of which is living in Asunción, the country’s capital and the largest city. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Paraguay departments. Paraguay is divided into 17 departments and 1 capital district. The country is also divided into 2 regions: The “Occidental Region” and the “Oriental Region.”
Steps to Create a Map of Paraguay Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Paraguay Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”