Map of Peru Regions
You can easily create a map of Peru regions using Mapline. Peru is a country located in western South America. Its neighboring countries are Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Bolivia, and Chile. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Peru regions. Peru is divided into 26 units: 25 regions and the province of Lima. Regions are further divided into 195 provinces and 1,840 districts. Lima Province holds the same administrative level as that of a region. Loreto is the largest region in area size while Callao is the smallest. With only 147 km2 in size, it only holds 1 province. Puno Region is the most populous while Madre de Dios is the least populous region.
Steps to Create a Map of Peru Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Peru Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”