Map of Venezuela Regions
You can easily create a map of Venezuela regions using Mapline. Venezuela is a country located in South America. Its neighboring counties are Colombia, Brazil, Guyana, and Trinidad and Tobago. The country covers around 916,445 km2 area with a population of more than 33 million. Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world, making it one of the world’s leading exporters of oil.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Venezuela regions. Venezuela is divided into 8 administrative and geographical regions which are further divided into 23 states, 1 capital district (Caracas City), and the Federal Dependencies. The country is further divided into 335 municipalities and more than a thousand parishes.
Steps to Create a Map of Venezuela Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Venezuela Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Venezuela regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Venezuela regions.