Map of Venezuela Regions
You can easily create a map of Venezuela regions using Mapline. Venezuela is a country located in South America. Its neighboring counties are Colombia, Brazil, Guyana, and Trinidad and Tobago. The country covers around 916,445 km2 area with a population of more than 33 million. Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world, making it one of the world’s leading exporters of oil.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Venezuela regions. Venezuela is divided into 8 administrative and geographical regions which are further divided into 23 states, 1 capital district (Caracas City), and the Federal Dependencies. The country is further divided into 335 municipalities and more than a thousand parishes.
Steps to Create a Map of Venezuela Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Venezuela Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”