Map of World Countries
You can easily create a map of World Countries using Mapline. Countries in the world refer to sovereign states or places with their own borders and government. There are 193 countries that are members of the United Nations. The last country to join the United Nations is South Sudan. Aside from that, there are 2 UN observer states (Vatican City and Palestine).
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of World Countries.
Steps to Create a Map of World Countries
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “World Countries” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of World Countries! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each country just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of World Countries.