Get a World Country and Territory Map
Steps to Download a Map of World Countries
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “World Countries” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of the world with countries. Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each country just by clicking on them. Learn more about our individual, team, API and custom plans to get started today.
Analyzing Select Countries in the World on a Map
Countries in the world refer to sovereign states or places with their own borders and government. There are 193 countries that are members of the United Nations. The last country to join the United Nations is South Sudan. Aside from that, there are two UN observer states (Vatican City and Palestine).
You can easily create a territory map of world countries using Mapline. Your world country map can help you find demographic patterns, uncover audience insights, optimize shipping routes and much more. Simply download your world country and territory map, overlay your Excel data and perform worldwide analyses at your fingertips.
Explore Our Mapping Features
Want to know what else you can do beyond creating your world country and territory map? Check out our other features: