World Continent Map
You can easily create a World Continent map using Mapline. The world is divided into 7 continents:
- Asia – the largest and the most populous continent. It is the home of almost 60% of the world’s population.
- Africa – the 2nd largest and the most populous. It contains 54 countries.
- North America – the 3rd largest continent which include countries of Canada, Greenland, Mexico and the United States.
- South America – the 4th largest continent. It consists of 12 countries including Brazil, the largest country in the continent in size and population.
- Antarctica – the least populated continent. In terms of size, it is on the 5th rank. When compared to other continents in size, the continents of Australia and Europe could fit in this continent.
- Europe -the 2nd to the smallest continent and the 2nd most densely populated continent.
- Australia – the smallest continent. It includes the mainland Australia, New Guinea, Tasmania, and Seram.
Steps to Create a World Continent Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “World Continent” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”