World Time Zone Map
You can easily create a World Time Zone map using Mapline. A time zone refers to a region with a uniform standard time for different purposes including commercial, legal, and social purposes. They follow the countries’ boundaries for convenience and better communication. The Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary standard time where most time zones on land are offset. Some time zones are adjusted by 30-45 minutes. Still, other countries use daylight saving time for some months of the year by adding an hour. Using Mapline, you can easily create a World Time Zone map.
Steps to Create a World Time Zone Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “World Timezone” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”