How do I change the color of my territory?
6 Steps to Change the Colors on Your Map Territories
You can easily change territory colors by following these steps.
- Open your map.
- Click the arrow to the left of the territory boundary you want to edit.
- Click the drop down menu next to the individual territory that you want to change.
- Select “Style.”
- Choose your color by selecting a preset color, or by clicking “Edit” and entering a hex code.
- Click “OK.”
Mapline offers a wide range of territory boundaries which can be added to your map. See Mapline’s Available Territories to see what is offered as well as step-by-step instructions on how you can add them to your map or build heat maps with territory colors.
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- What column headers do I need to include in my datasets?
- Can I plot international locations?
- Can I use Mapline on a mobile device?
- How do I change the color of my territory?
- How to see a report of all my territories?
- How do I upgrade from monthly to annual payments