Map of Myanmar States and Regions
You can easily create a map of Myanmar states and regions using Mapline. The country, known as “Burma” before 1989, is located in Southeast Asia. It shares borders with Bangladesh, China, India, Laos and Thailand. Myanmar’s natural resources include jade and other precious gems, oil, and natural gas.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Myanmar states and regions. Myanmar is divided into 7 states and 7 regions. Although both states and regions perform the role of 1st administrative unit, what sets them apart from each other are the people inhabiting them. Regions are the homes of dominant ethnic group Bamar. States, on the other hand, are inhabited by ethnic minorities. The states and regions are further divided into districts, and sub-divided again into wards, townships, and villages.
Steps to Create a map of Myanmar States and Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Myanmar States and Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Myanmar states and regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Myanmar states and regions.