The holiday season is fast-approaching, but our updates haven’t slowed down at all!
Check out all the new ways Mapline makes it faster to get your job done–from new ways to tap into the power of Mapline Data to increased app security, you’re going to love what we just released.
Let’s dive in to how these features will help you avoid that pesky holiday overtime and spend more time with your family this year.
Check it out!
MAPLINE DATA ENHANCEMENTS
Mapline data is one of the most powerful features available in Mapline, and it just got even better!
Get ready for a serious upgrade to your data game with Mapline Data– aka, your personal superhero suit. Analyze data with the precision of Superman’s laser vision. Calculate population, competitor intel, store performance, optimal routes, and more. This is the #1 way to become the hero of data-driven decision-making in 2024!
Boost your insights with U.S. demographic data. This includes factors like:
- Population: Total individuals in an area, with new dimensions for age, gender, race, and ethnicity.
- Number of households: Count of living units in a location, including the number of children present and age of children.
- Average household income: Mean income per household in a region, including householder age, income source, and householder age.
- Number of dwellings: Total count of habitation units in an area, based on householder age, gender, race, and ethnicity, as well as household type, household size, and occupancy status.
Whether you’re working with datasets or territories, it offers unmatched flexibility. Effortlessly discover the population in a territory or map average household income around your locations for informed, data-driven decisions.
CALCULATE GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION FOR TERRITORIES
Add Mapline Data to your map territories to calculate geographic information within a given area. This is a great way to level up your business analytics and discover location-relevant insights about your operations.
- Area: Measures the enclosed space within the boundary of a territory, indicating its size in square units.
- Center-Coordinate: Represents the central point or geographic midpoint of a territory’s boundary, often denoted by its latitude and longitude coordinates.
- Radius: Defines the distance from the center-coordinate to the outer boundary of a territory, outlining the reach or extent from the central point.
- Diameter: Measures the distance between two points on the outer boundary of a territory, passing through the center-coordinate, providing a width measurement.
- Circumference: Outlines the total length of the outer boundary of a territory, defining its perimeter or boundary.
And BAM! Now you know even more details about your territories.
APP SECURITY UPGRADE
We’ve just amped up your security game with our latest App Security feature.
Multi-factor authentication adds an extra layer of protection to your account, ensuring that only you can access and modify your valuable information.
Whether you’re safeguarding customer data, sales insights, or strategic plans, this is a digital shield that keeps your data in trusted hands, 24/7.