Map of Sweden Provinces
You can easily create a map of Sweden provinces using Mapline. Sweden is the 3rd largest country by area in European Union. It shares borders with Denmark, Finland and Norway. Swedish administrative divisions include 20 county counties and 290 municipalities.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Sweden provinces. There are 25 provinces in the country. The provinces in Sweden are more of historical legacies for cultural identification rather than administrative division.
Steps to Create a Map of Sweden Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Sweden Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Sweden! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Sweden provinces.