Mauritius District Map
You can easily create a Mauritius district map using Mapline. Mauritius is an island country found off the southeast coast of Africa. The country includes the island of Mauritius, Rodrigues, and other outer islands. Its capital and largest city is Port Louis.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Mauritius district map. Mauritius is divided into 9 districts which are further divided into 2 cities, 4 towns and 130 villages. Districts are the 2nd level administrative divisions. Some districts are even sub-divided into suburbs. Flacq district is the largest in size while Port Louis is the smallest. Plaines Wilhems is the most populous district.
Steps to Create a Mauritius District Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Mauritius Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Mauritius district map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Mauritius district map.