Map Territory Reports
What are territory reports? These are summary reports on different territory areas. Using Mapline’s territory summary reporting feature, you can quickly plot your sales data on a map, click on the territory, and see all the locations inside along with other metrics such as their total or average sales for locations with sales data.
Example at Work
Let’s say you are a sales company and you cover the entire United States. To get the sales territory report of each individual state (where a sales manager is assigned per state), just click on a specific state to see all the information right in front of your eyes. The report contains the following:
- Measurements – the shape of the territory, number of sides, area, and center coordinate
- Summary of All Data – summary of all data sets inside the territory which include name, location count, midpoint, and center of minimum distance. If you have sales numbers in your pins, then you can see the total or average sales for each territory.
- Export option – to download the territory report.
Territory Reports – Uses and Benefits
Use territory reports to analyze your sales territories. Identify which users have been assigned to which territories, which users have been assigned more than one territory, or which users have no territories.
- Access performance reports of Sales Managers.
- Access customer data to build strategic selling actions.
- Drive additional sales to new market.
- Establish optimal business with different sales areas.
- Gain insight on market segmentation.
- Identify customers to focus on.
- Identify customer opportunities.
Want to try this out now? Easy! Just create your map and place your sales data pins on the map. Then, overlay the territory you would like to view.
To access the territory report:
- Hover your mouse to a specific territory and click it.
- Your territory report will appear.
- Click the “Download” link