Map of Bahrain Governorates
You can easily create a map of Bahrain governorates using Mapline. Bahrain is a small island country that can be found in the Middle East. Its neighboring countries are Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Qatar. The country’s size is 55 km long by 18 km wide. Bahrain is composed of 33 islands, the largest of which is Bahrain Island.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Bahrain governorates. Bahrain is divided into 5 governorates on 2002 – Capital, Central, Muharraq, Northern and Southern governorates.
Steps to Create a Map of Bahrain Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Bahrain Governorates” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the governorates of Bahrain! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Bahrain governorates.