India States Map
You can easily create an India States map using Mapline. The Republic of India is composed of 29 states and 7 union territories. They are further divided into districts which are sub-divided into smaller administrative divisions.
Using Mapline, you can easily create an India States map. All the states and union territories of India are uniquely different with each other. Since the country’s history spans from centuries ago, all states and union territories have appealing charm and charisma.
Steps to Create an India States Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “India States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create an India States map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create an India States map.