Map of Kyrgyzstan Regions
You can easily create a map of Kyrgyzstan regions using Mapline. Formerly known as “Kirghizia,”Kyrgyzstan is a country in Central Asia which shares borders with China, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan. The country was part of the now defunct Union of Soviet Socialist Republics until it gained its independence on 1991. Its land area can be compared to that of the US state of Nebraska. Its natural resources include gold and rare earth metals. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Kyrgyzstan regions. Kyrgyzstan is divided into 7 regions, which are further divided into districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Kyrgyzstan Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Kyrgyzstan Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”