Map of Pakistan Provinces and Territories
You can easily create a map of Pakistan provinces and territories using Mapline. Located in South Asia, it is the 6th most populous country in the world. When compared to US land area, Pakistan’s land area is a little less than twice the size of California state. The country is one of the 11 nations with the highest potential to become the largest economies in the world in the 21st century.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Pakistan provinces and territories. Pakistan is made up of 4 provinces and 4 federal territories. The provinces are sub-divided into 149 districts which are further divided into 588 sub-districts and over 5,000 local government union councils.
Steps to Create a Map of Pakistan Provinces and Territories
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Pakistan Provinces and Territories.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Pakistan provinces and territories! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Pakistan provinces and territories.