Map of Turkey Provinces
You can easily create a map of Turkey provinces using Mapline. Parts of the country are located in Southeastern Europe and some parts are in Southwestern Asia. Turkey is divided into 7 regions and 21 sub-regions for the purpose of demography, economy and geography.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Turkey provinces. For administrative purposes, the Republic of Turkey is made up of 81 provinces which in turn are sub-divided into 923 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Turkey Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Turkey Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Turkey! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Turkey provinces.