Map of Turkey Provinces
You can easily create a map of Turkey provinces using Mapline. Parts of the country are located in Southeastern Europe and some parts are in Southwestern Asia. Turkey is divided into 7 regions and 21 sub-regions for the purpose of demography, economy and geography. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Turkey provinces. For administrative purposes, the Republic of Turkey is made up of 81 provinces which in turn are sub-divided into 923 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Turkey Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Turkey Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”