Map of Turkey Provinces
You can easily create a map of Turkey provinces using Mapline. Parts of the country are located in Southeastern Europe and some parts are in Southwestern Asia. Turkey is divided into 7 regions and 21 sub-regions for the purpose of demography, economy and geography.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Turkey provinces. For administrative purposes, the Republic of Turkey is made up of 81 provinces which in turn are sub-divided into 923 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Turkey Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Turkey Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Turkey! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Turkey provinces.