Map of France Cantons
You can easily create a map of France Cantons using Mapline. France is made up 342 arrondissements or districts into 2,054 cantons. The cantons are further divided into 36,529 communes. Most of these cantons are put together to form communes, the lowest administrative division of the country.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of France Cantons. Cantons serve in departmental elections. They are also almost equal in size of population.
Steps to Create a Map of France Cantons
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “France Cantons.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of France Cantons! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each canton just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of France Cantons.