Map of France Cantons
You can easily create a map of France Cantons using Mapline. France is made up 342 arrondissements or districts into 2,054 cantons. The cantons are further divided into 36,529 communes. Most of these cantons are put together to form communes, the lowest administrative division of the country. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of France Cantons. Cantons serve in departmental elections. They are also almost equal in size of population.
Steps to Create a Map of France Cantons
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “France Cantons.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”