Map of Sweden Provinces
How to Plot the Regions of Sweden on a MapSweden is the third largest country by area in the European Union. It shares borders with Denmark, Finland, and Norway. Swedish administrative divisions include 20 counties and 290 municipalities. Sweden also has 25 provinces full of unique folklore, dialects, and history.
25 provinces in SwedenThese 25 provinces in Sweden are historical legacies for cultural identification rather than administrative division :
Steps to Create a Map of Sweden ProvincesWith Mapline, you get the tools you need to perform deeper analyses and create visually appealing representations of your data. Get started with a Sweden provinces map. Follow these simple steps:
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Sweden Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Sweden! Ready to create your first Mapline map? Find information about our individual, team, API and custom plans to get started today.