Map of Sweden Provinces
You can easily create a map of Sweden provinces using Mapline. Sweden is the 3rd largest country by area in European Union. It shares borders with Denmark, Finland and Norway. Swedish administrative divisions include 20 county counties and 290 municipalities.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Sweden provinces. There are 25 provinces in the country. The provinces in Sweden are more of historical legacies for cultural identification rather than administrative division.
Steps to Create a Map of Sweden Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Sweden Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Sweden! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Sweden provinces.