Map of Sweden Provinces
How to Plot the Regions of Sweden on a Map
Sweden is the third largest country by area in the European Union. It shares borders with Denmark, Finland, and Norway. Swedish administrative divisions include 20 counties and 290 municipalities. Sweden also has 25 provinces full of unique folklore, dialects, and history.
25 provinces in Sweden
These 25 provinces in Sweden are historical legacies for cultural identification rather than administrative division :
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Sweden provinces. Examine the rich culture and regional identities in a visually appealing format while you streamline business operations and eliminate the need for rows and columns of Excel data. Powerful tools, like territory mapping, help you quickly plot and analyze different areas, find business opportunities, and put you on the path toward sales growth. With Mapline, you’ll uncover insights that make a difference for the whole team.
Steps to Create a Map of Sweden Provinces
With Mapline, you get the tools you need to perform deeper analyses and create visually appealing representations of your data. Get started with a Sweden provinces map. Follow these simple steps:
- Create a Mapline accountand login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop-down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Sweden Provinces.”
- Select a color for your boundaries with “Fill Color” (e.g. Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on Pins Inside Boundaries or Paste Colors from a Spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Sweden! Ready to create your first Mapline map? Find information about our individual, team, API and custom plans to get started today.
Explore Other Mapping Features
Want to know what else you can do with your Sweden province map? Check out our other features: