Map of Mexico States
You can easily create a map of Mexico states using Mapline. Found in North America, this Federal Republic is the 5th largest country. Mexico is also considered as the most populous Spanish-speaking country in the world. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Mexico states. The country has 31 states and a Federal District, Mexico City, which serves as the country’s capital that also serves as a role of a state.
Steps to Create a Map of Mexico States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Mexico States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”