Map of Mexico States
You can easily create a map of Mexico states using Mapline. Found in North America, this Federal Republic is the 5th largest country. Mexico is also considered as the most populous Spanish-speaking country in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Mexico states. The country has 31 states and a Federal District, Mexico City, which serves as the country’s capital that also serves as a role of a state.
Steps to Create a Map of Mexico States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Mexico States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Mexico states! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Mexico states.