Analyze North America States Map Using Mapline’s Territory Mapping Software
Steps to Download a North America States MapMapping datasets helps you visualize patterns and growth opportunities that can transform your business. Get your own map of states and territories in North America. Simply follow the steps below:
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “North America States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
Analyzing Your Map of States and Territories in North AmericaThe North American continent is located within the Northern Hemisphere, however some parts of it are part of the Western Hemisphere. It covers about 16.5 percent of the earth’s land area, making it the third largest continent by area. In terms of population, North America ranks fourth. The northernmost countries in North America include:
- United States