North America States Map
You can easily create a North America States Map using Mapline. The North America continent is located within the Northern Hemisphere, however some parts of it are part of the Western Hemisphere. It covers about 16.5% of the earth’s land area, making it the 3rd largest continent by area. In terms of population, North America ranks 4th.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a North America States Map. Part of North America are the northernmost countries of USA, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, and St. Pierre and Miquelon.
Steps to Create a North America States Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “North America States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a North America States Map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a North America States Map.