Export Printable Maps
Export map images right from Mapline! With a few clicks, you can export images the size of your screen or even blow them up to 4 times the size of your screen for enlarged printing. There are three image sizes:
- Regular – Creates a map that is the size of your screen.
- Large – Creates a map that is double the size of your screen.
- Extra Large – Creates a map that is four times the size of your screen.
Naturally, the higher the zoom level the more detailed the map will be. Meaning the Extra Large map will be the most detailed map, but will also be a much larger image than the other two. To see exactly how the map would look printed, make sure to view the downloaded image at the 100% zoom level.
Steps to Export a Map:
- Open your map in Mapline
- Click on Menu
- Click on Export
- Select what you want to export (Map or Sidebar)
- Select the image size you want
Sign up to start printing maps to use as handouts, for the wall in your office, or anything else!