How do I measure distance between my map locations?
Steps to Measuring Map Location Distances
If you want to know how far apart your locations are, then you can easily figure that out! Just use the draw pad and follow these steps:
- Open your map.
- Click “Add.”
- Select the type of shape you want to draw. (Polylines or Circles)
- Draw polylines by clicking to make points on the shape. Draw circles by clicking and dragging.
- Click “Style” to change the color and border of the shapes.
- Click “Done.”
- Now, click on your map to see either the straight line distance or the radius distance from a single point on your map.
- How do I display my coverage on a map?
- What do I do if I didn’t receive a verification email?
- How do I change the name that appears when I hover over a pin?
- What do I do if I never received a notification email for a shared map?
- How do I upgrade from monthly to annual payments
- What are the different kinds of heat mapping?
- How do I show images inside my pin bubbles?