Build a Map of Zambia Showing Districts
How to Create a Zambia MapPreviously known as Northern Rhodesia, the Republic of Zambia is a country located in Southern Africa. Its neighboring countries are Democratic Republic of the Congo, Malawi, Mozambique and Tanzania. Zambia is home to the world-renowned Victoria Falls.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Zambia districts. Zambia is divided into 10 regions or provinces as its first administrative division. These are further divided into 103 districts, 150 constituencies and 1,430 wards. Districts in Zambia are organized to help build strategic programs that may result in poverty reduction, effective uses of scarce resources, and population risk management When you create a map of Zambia districts, you can easily assess the region by demographics, population, and sales and marketing potential.
Steps to Create a Map of Zambia Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Zambia Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”