Map of Japan Cities
You can easily create a map of Japan Cities using Mapline. Japan is a country located in East Asia. Known as the “Land of the Rising Sun,” it ranks 3rd for countries with the largest national economy in the world. It is the home of some 126 million people, making Japan the 10th country with the largest population. There are 47 prefectures in the country. Each prefecture is divided into sub-prefectures or municipalities that include cities, towns and villages.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Japan Cities. Mapline offers 1,668 cities of Japan. Create a map showing all the cities or build different maps of cities from different prefectures.
Steps to Create a Map of Japan Cities
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Japan Cities.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Japan cities! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each city just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Japan cities.