Map of Singapore Districts
You can easily create a map of Singapore Districts using Mapline. Community Development Council Districts (CDCs) are created to help out in local administration of policies and planning. These councils are led by government. As they are more organized, the government is able to reach out more on different communities.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Singapore Districts. Singapore has 5 CDCs: Central, North East, North West, South East, and South West.
Steps to Create a Map of Singapore Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Singapore Community Development Council Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Singapore Districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Singapore Districts.