Map of Singapore Districts
You can easily create a map of Singapore Districts using Mapline. Community Development Council Districts (CDCs) are created to help out in local administration of policies and planning. These councils are led by government. As they are more organized, the government is able to reach out more on different communities.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Singapore Districts. Singapore has 5 CDCs: Central, North East, North West, South East, and South West.
Steps to Create a Map of Singapore Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Singapore Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”