Map of Finland Provinces
You can easily create a map of Finland Provinces using Mapline. Finland is located in Northern Europe. It shares borders with Norway, Russia and Sweden. It is the 8th largest country in Europe. Finland is popularly known as the “Land of a Thousand Lakes” because there are 187,888 lakes within its territory.
Provinces are headed by governors appointed by the president. They have regional authority for 7 ministries in these domains:
- Competition and Consumer Affairs
- Judicial Administration
- Police Assistance
- Rescue Services
- Traffic Administration
Create a map showing all the provinces or concentrate on each of the 5 provinces.
Steps to Create a Map of Finland Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Finland Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Finland Provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Finland Provinces.