Map of Iceland Regions
You can easily create a map of Iceland regions using Mapline. Iceland is located between the Arctic and the North Atlantic Ocean. It has a population of approximately 329,100 and an area of 103,000 square kilometers, making Iceland the most sparsely populated country in Europe. The country got the 13th rank of being the the most developed country in the world. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Iceland regions. Iceland is divided into 8 regions. These regions are used primarily for statistical purposes.
Steps to Create a Map of Iceland Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Iceland Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”