Provinces of Italy Map
You can easily create a Provinces of Italy Map with Mapline! Italy is considered to be a highly developed country. Its provinces serve as divisions of intermediate level between regions and municipalities. Each province is headed by a President. There are 101 provinces subdivided in 8,047 municipalities. In each province there is also a Prefect – a central government representative who heads a territorial government office.There are 3 main functions of a province:
- to manage local planning and zoning
- to provide local police and fire services
- to maintain transportation regulation
Steps to Create a Provinces of Italy Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Italy Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”