Provinces of Italy Map
You can easily create a Provinces of Italy Map with Mapline! Italy is considered to be a highly developed country. Its provinces serve as divisions of intermediate level between regions and municipalities. Each province is headed by a President. There are 101 provinces subdivided in 8,047 municipalities. In each province there is also a Prefect – a central government representative who heads a territorial government office.
There are 3 main functions of a province:
- to manage local planning and zoning
- to provide local police and fire services
- to maintain transportation regulation
On January 2015, the reorganization of the provinces of Italy became operative.
Steps to Create a Provinces of Italy Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Italy Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Provinces of Italy map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Provinces of Italy map.