Map of Guatemala Departments
You can easily create a map of Guatemala departments using Mapline. Guatemala is a country located in Central America. It shares borders with Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, and Mexico. It is considered to be the most populous country in Central America, having a population of about 15.8 million. The country is famous for its picturesque scenery especially its steep volcanoes and vast rain forests. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Guatemala departments. Guatemala is divided into 22 departments which are further divided into 335 municipalities. Petén is the largest department in size. Guatemala department is the most populous with over 3 million inhabitants. Huehuetenango department has the most number of municipalities (31).
Steps to Create a Map of Guatemala Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Guatemala Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”