Map of Uruguay Cities
You can easily create a map of Uruguay cities using Mapline. The capital city in the Eastern Republic of Uruguay is Montevideo. It is also the largest city by land area and the most populated too. It is the home of almost 1.4 million people – it is one third of the population of the whole country. Other populated cities are: Artigas, Las Piedras, Maldonado, Melo, Mercedes, Paysandu, Rivera, Salto, and Tacuarembo. The least populated city is Atlantida, home of beautiful resorts where both locals and tourists frequently visit.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Uruguay cities. There are 24 cities in Uruguay.
Steps to Create a Map of Uruguay Cities
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Uruguay Cities.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the cities of Uruguay! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each city just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Uruguay cities.